Special topic: Passive Investment
Our top year-to-date strategies:
- The Leveraged Universal strategy with 36.47% return.
- The Maximum Yield strategy with 36.37% return.
- The World Top 4 with 19.82% return.
SPY, the S&P500 ETF, returned 7.74%, year-to-date.
- Introducing Richard´s Corner, a new Logical Invest User Community, moderated by Richard Manley. Richard is a long time user and critical commenter of our services. Subjects range from making the best of your 401K , using Fidelity or Vanguard funds to using our various tools, including our new QUANTtrader software.
- Coming soon in QUANTtrader: Reduced pricing for non-professionals as well as AUM based pricing for smaller RIA’s and managers.
Following a quiet summer, volatility has increased this past month. It was first introduced in the bond market as participants became concerned about an upcoming rate hike as well as the effectiveness of central bank policy. This was reflected in a sudden 4% drop in the 20-year Treasury ETF (TLT ) during the first few days of September. The SP500 (SPY) also had it’s first 3% sharp correction since July. Both these ETFs have since recovered but uncertainty has remained due to upcoming U.S. elections, world politics as well as the deterioration of Europe’s most prestigious bank.
Most of our strategies remained flat for the month although some experienced a correction during the first week. The Nasdaq100 was the best performer with a 3.39% return followed by GMRS at 2.52%. Our worst performer was the aggressive 3x UIS losing 1.88% for the month.
We wish you a healthy and profitable October in your Passive Investment.
Logical Invest, October 1, 2016
Strategy performance overview (Visit our site for daily updated performance tables.)[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
Special topic Passive Investment
Read how to apply our development backtest software QuantTrader as a DIY investor or passive investment advisor to create your own Passive Investment in just a couple of minutes. Contact us with your special requests for building your own ETF Rotation Strategy for your Passive Investment.
BRS – Bond Rotation Strategy
BUGST – A conservative Permanent Portfolio Strategy
BUGLEV – A leveraged Permanent Portfolio Strategy
GMRS – Global Market Rotation Strategy
GMRSE – Global Market Rotation Strategy Enhanced
GSRLV – Global Sector Rotation low volatility
NASDAQ100 – Nasdaq 100 strategy
WORLD-TOP4 – The Top 4 World Country Strategy
UIS – Universal Investment Strategy
UIS-SPXL-TMF – 3x leveraged Universal Investment Strategy
AGG – iShares Core Total US Bond (4-5yr)
SPY – SPDR S&P 500 Index
TLT – iShares Barclays Long-Term Trsry (15-18yr)