We are happy to announce that the full QuantTrader version is now available to individual investors for $150 a month or $1500 per year.
We will cross-subsidize a bit with the high interest we´ve received from institutional investors like RIA and hedge-fund managers so far. Fair play requires that subscribers who manage their own or other people’s assets above $1m subscribe to the institutional offering.
QuantTrader is a fine piece of art mixed with a lot of investment technology. Knowing that all the knobs and options might lead to an initial overload – at least compared to the 60/40% off the shelff solutions out there – we will also continue with our 60 days money back guarantee.
You can find a short description of QUANTtrader here. We have prepared extensive Help & FAQ site and a dedicated forum to get you started in an interactive mode. If there is interest we can also organize a webmeeting for a more detailed walk-through during the coming weeks, just let us know in the comments.
In anticipation of a vivid discussion,
The Logical Invest Team
And now some further promotion, just to show-off our pride a bit:
Powerful Asset Allocation Algorithms
Lightning fast Backtesting & Optimization
Highly flexible data exchange with other programs
Hedging with different instruments
Investment History and Log
No strings attached – nothing to hide! Adjust and modify all our strategies to your needs:
- Optimize to your own preferences
- Replace assets with those from your 401k or IRA account
- Add hedging through inverse ETF, Bonds, Currencies, Commodities
Whether you love simplicity or look for sophistication. We got you covered when building your own investment solution!
- Select your own assets in the custom asset allocation
- Pick from different ranking and optimization algorithms
- Add volatility limits and hedging options
- Backtest and modify in milliseconds with a simple click
Design your – and your family’s – water and bullet proof portfolio:
- Blend our and your own strategies into a Portfolio
- Let momentum and mean reversion steer the dynamic allocation among strategies
- 60/40 was yesterday: Always switch to the fastest horse depending on market environment
- Hedge and limit volatility at strategy or portfolio level
Whoever your 401k or IRA plan provider is – build high-performing strategies based on assets they include.
We use publicly accessible data that can track virtually all existing asset classes:
Equity indexes, Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Volatility indexes. You name it.
Some more functionalities, but do not get scared – usage not a must:
- Daily automatic download of the ETF/Stock closing prices
- Daily updated strategy performance visible. The software shows performance charts and detailed statistical information
- Performance logs and ranking logs can be exported in excel format. Like this it can be included easily in reports.
- Every day the optimum allocation is indicated. This allows strategy rebalancing whenever you want. This way, you can for example rebalance before the official end of month rebalancing.
- It is very simple to change strategy parameters. This way an investor can fine-tune its risk return profile. It is for example simple to limit volatility of a strategy to a certain level (for example 5%)
- Access to our proprietary Modified Sharpe Optimization, four powerful ranking algorithms, Momentum and Mean Reversion logic
- Dynamic Volatility Scaling: Minimum Volatility, Maximum Sharpe Optimization, Riding the Efficient Frontier
- Limit Portfolio Volatility at your own preference
- Flexible setting of minimum and maximum allocations by asset
- Volatility scaling by asset