Subscription problems

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Subscription problems

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Frank Wilson
    Participant

I am trying to subscribe to “All Portfolios” for $49/month as mentioned in your email, however when I login and go to the information about the portfolios, it only offers the higher price, $99/month.

The website is quite difficult to manage. There does not seem to be a customer support email address or any other contact information (street address of business, phone number, etc.) on the website, and the email that I receive monthly emails from is a “noreply” address), all of which is very unhelpful as far as resolving my problem is concerned, and is not a sign of a well-run business.

Please use the contact form in future, that allows us to follow up faster. You find the 49$ plan here.

We’re a virtual group with 4 partners in 4 countries – and feel everything runs quite well, but thanks for the feedback :-)

Frank Wilson
    Participant

Sorry to reply on the public forum again, but when I click on the contact form link I get “There has been a critical error on your website. Learn more about debugging in WordPress.” (in latest version of Chrome on Windows 10). I’m a fairly sophisticated computer user but could not find a link to the contact form anywhere on your website, so I resorted to the forum out of desperation. Also, I don’t want to start a big argument here, but even if you are a virtual group, frankly I am amazed that you think it is appropriate to offer services to the public without even basic contact information (phone number, email address) on your website, and I would think that might even be illegal in certain jurisdictions.

I have been a subscriber in the past, and it looks like the strategies and portfolios you now offer are greatly improved compared to earlier, but I am not at all confident about subscribing again given the website issues and the lack of clarity about whom I would contact for customer service. If you can’t even create a contact form that works, how can I be sure that my credit card information and other personal data will be kept securely (compliant with GDPR, etc.)?

Sorry for the issue with the link. If you go to https://logical-invest.com/app and click on the “?” in the upper right corner you should be able to access the contact form.

Midnight122
    Participant

Frank, I’m a subscriber and you sound like a difficult customer.

Vangelis
    Keymaster

Just to clear up the discussion on credit card data: We use PayPal and Stripe to process payments. Both are high quality, tried and true U.S. based payment providers. We do not collect, keep or process any credit card data.

As for the website: You are right! As we have said before, we are horrible at both web-design and marketing. We are better at trading so we do spend most of the time researching and investing our own funds. This costs us some business but it is a choice we have made…

That said we added a much needed Contact Us link on the main site , corrected the link and we are considering how to simplify our ever growing complicated site!

robininni
    Participant

I got the email update for July and read the part about new membership allowing for reduced fees. I’m currently a $29/mo subscriber and it looks like that hasn’t changed for me. Is that right? What got cheaper?

Vangelis
    Keymaster

The reduction is for previous subscribers on the $49/$100 plans.

robininni
    Participant

Okay, thanks for the clarification. So it’s only for those that were already subscribed to the $49/mo plan, not just any previous subscribers or any subscriber new or old? What is the reduced cost, if I may ask?

Vangelis
    Keymaster

Everyone now gets the reduced pricing:
    https://logical-invest.com/app/subscribe

Our pricing used to be substantially higher ($100/m for All Strategies) as we catered more to advanced users with larger funds.

ykotik
    Participant

What would be the process of taking payments from subscribers on white label account and custom site around it in Canada? Thank you.

Neha1973
    Participant

after subscribing to the premium version ($79) when i log in to quant trader it gives a message “bad or missing user level”.
    i subscribed to it a few mins ago.

Pls. check your email. I have reset your password

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.