Would you create a dividend ETF strategy/portfolio?

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Would you create a dividend ETF strategy/portfolio?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    robininni
    Participant

That would be great. I don’t know if you’re interested in such a beast, but I’m very interested in all the variations of dividend focused ETFs. Thanks.

I do not think this would make much sense to preselect dividend ETFs manually. We already have in the Nasdaq100 and Dow30 strategies low volatility sub-strategies. The stock data we use is dividend adjusted which means that it will show you the total return of a stock including dividends. Many dividend stocks will be selectes in the low-volatility sub-startegies of the Dow or Nasdaq strategies. You can also see the stock selections and returns of these sub-strategies if you go for example to the Dow strategy, then click on “allocation by strategies”, then select the “Dow 30 strategy balanced” which ist the unhedged strategy.
    Here you see that this strategy will switch between:

Description
    The Dow 30 Strategy balanced has historically invested in these strategies:
    DOWlv
    DOWu

Now you click on the DOWlv (for low volatility) strategy. This is more or less a blue-chip low volatility dividend strategy.

Regards Frank

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.