Weekly reset

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Weekly reset

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    R D HATHCOCK
    Participant

I have built a weekly strategy in QT. I notice it says with the last week well into the following weekend. What time does QT reset the calendar to the new Monday. Right now, although it is 1/11/21, the QT is keeping it the week of 1/4.

The weekly allocations are fixed with the Friday closing prices. From then, nothing will change until QT gets the next Monday closing prices. For QT only trading days exist but not weekends.

R D HATHCOCK
    Participant

It is 830 am edt. I rebuilt a weekly port and strategy for the week of 1/11, using data from this morning in Barchart. In addition, I have another built from a manual stock list. However, the strategy is still showing the week being 1/4-7 and is not including 1/8.

hppeng
    Participant

I’ve seen the same issue as HATHCOCK sees. Basically it won’t update over the weekend and it happened before. Please check. Thanks.

I need to check this next weekend. I think during the weekend you should see the old existing allocation as invested and the new allocation in the actual tab

hppeng
    Participant

Frank,

What I’ve noticed is sometimes it will work fine (showing next Monday’s allocations) but sometimes it won’t. Please help us checking it. I’ll report anything abnormal if I encouter them.

Frank Grossmann
    Participant

I will check it Saturday

Frank Grossmann
    Participant

I checked yesterday and today and at least this time it seems to show the correct allocation as invested for „Jan 18-20 2020“ and also on the actual tab. Please report when there is an error so that I can then work with the same data to find the bug. Regards Frank

hppeng
    Participant

Frank,

It does not update again. The date shows “Actual Jan 29” which is Friday. It is now Sunday Jan 30. I’m expecting the “Actual Feb 1”.

Thanks.

hppeng
    Participant

It now works after I restart and reload the data.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.