So the performance of the Moderate Risk Portfolio has completely changed…

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum So the performance of the Moderate Risk Portfolio has completely changed…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    robininni
    Participant

I guess with some ‘tweaking’ of the algorithms, this resulted in some major past performance improvements that now show up for 2019 which, of course, weren’t actually experienced. I understand the need for tweaking and this resulting in a change in a monthly percentage point here and there with a small to negligible change to the annual result, but all of the sudden this portfolio had a stellar year when it was on track for having less than exciting year just a month or two ago.

December was good, but no way it made up for the flat performance of the rest of the year. Please post the 2019 performance month by month and annualized return prior to the major changes that took place recently. I’d like to see the snapshot as it was performing at the end of October and then again the same for the end of November. Then post the current performance stats after the major tweaking that took place prior to determining the finalized end of December performance. I think it’s going to be shockingly different.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have a look here…

https://logical-invest.com/app/strategy/moderate!/moderate-historical

I agree, I looks a bit strange if you end up at around 3% return after fees vs. 20+

robininni
    Participant

Returns of MODERATE Historical (%)
    Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Year
    2019 – 2.7 -1.5 1.3 -4.7 2.9 -1.4 1.2 -0.8 0.9 0.5 2.6 3.5

How did you produce this ‘Historical’ performance view? And when was this snapshot from? Sometime in December before the major algorithm changes occurred?

NOW: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Year
    2019 2.5 1.4 2.9 2.1 -0.2 1.7 1.9 3.8 -1.6 2.1 1.9 3.1 23.7

I was ready to stay with Logical Invest for a long time based upon the historical performance given even though 2019 was not going to be a very good year, but now I question whether any of that past performance would have been realized. Seems like a sham with these kind of historical performance changes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can see historical performance here:
    https://logical-invest.com/app/historical

The numbers above are the full year 2019. Don’t give up too soon. LI is a great service…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.