QT Technical Problems

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum QT Technical Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lpmcar1
    Participant

Hello: I am not able to get QT to load the updated current symbols and prices from Tinga. When I start the update I get the error message: “The Web-Server failed with the following message: The request was aborted. Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. Historical Data Download is disabled and Local Data along with Current Prices ist used if available. Do you want to download the Current Prices?”

But it will not launch with either answer. Thanks for your help.

We need to check why we have this problem. In the meantime pls. use EOD to download the data
    Regards Frank

lpmcar1
    Participant

Just to help you troubleshoot, I was using End of Day data. I have been able to get Yahoo data to work, but it gives numerous index date error messages.

We fixed the problem and will publish a new version in some days

StefanM
    Participant

Hi all, we look forward to receiving the new version of QT that can use Tingo at the earliest as some of my strategies are crashing when making minor presentational amendments (e.g. adding SPY as a benchmark) using the Yahoo data (where on data-refresh, many symbols show up with errors that have to be ignored).
    Thanks in advance.

I have just uploaded a new 525S version which fixes the Tiingo Api problem. It should download if you start the old version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.