- 03/11/2018 at 9:48 am #50805R D HATHCOCKParticipant
Every time I update QT, I get a report that PCLN last had number on 2/26/18. After looking into it, the name is now Booking Holdings.03/11/2018 at 10:36 am #50806Alexander HornKeymaster
Thanks, we´ll update the Nasdaq list with the next release. For the time being you can replace it manually in the QuantTrader.ini. Just search&replace all instances of PCLN with BKNG.03/24/2018 at 12:46 pm #51063Mark FaustParticipant
I was updating my QT quotes and had a couple of questions: (nevermind…I figured it out)
1) QVCA changed to QRTEA…How do I get the historical data into QT correctly if I just change the symbol in the .Ini file? Looks like QVCA has almost all the data points except for the last week or so…How does that data get merged together?? I renamed QVCA to QRTEA and then adjusted the Quanttrader.ini file…it picked up the updates fine
2) DXPS has been liquidated – I just deleted the 2 instances out of the Quanttrader.ini file
3) SCC does not seem to have any volume whatsoever over the last few days. Is that why QT is saying there is no data??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.