Monthly Allocations ??

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Monthly Allocations ??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Robert Janson
    Participant

I signed up the other day and received an email overnight for monthly allocations but it says for 2020-05-01. Is this for last month or effective for June? Very confusing! I signed up for core portfolios only. If it is for June why does it say May 1 or will I get the June update over the weekend or on Monday?

Robert Janson
    Participant

It now says June 1, so it corrected. One more question, when I click the link for the substitute portfolio with ETFs rather than individual stocks it takes me to the Moderate Risk portfolio rather than the conservative model??

There is only one alternate portfolio available that does not include any of the strategies that invest in individual stocks. You can always modify it using the Portfolio Builder or Portfolio Optimizer to align with your own risk/reward profile.

Robert Janson
    Participant

Understand but you can not do that with the basic subscription rate correct?

Correct. Creating a custom portfolio does require the All Portfolios subscription.

Robert Janson
    Participant

Why does the moderate core tell me I need to upgrade to see the ETF version. It is my understanding that you get access to all the core portfolios with the core subscription?

Robert Janson
    Participant

Can I get an answer please!

Vangelis
    Keymaster

You should be able to see all three Core portfolios including the Moderate one. If this persists I can reset you account but please use our form
    https://logical-invest.com/app/help.php

Robert, I have enabled your access to the Moderate 401 portfolio.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.