Misc and Backup

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Misc and Backup

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

Is it possible to Save as CSV complete history of Ranking Log?

Frank Grossmann
    Participant

Just click on the “Ranking Log” button and then save the table with the “Save as CSV” button in the upper right corner.

Frank Grossmann
    Participant

In the portfolio manager you can open under “Graphs” the portfolio/components/ tree. Here you can set a multiplier for leverage. This way you can for example use TLT with a multiplier of slightly less than 3 to replace TMF.
    Trading cost should work, but you need to enable it with the check box in the “settings” window. Here you can set default trading costs, which then apply to all ETFs. If you enter trading costs in the symbol window for an individual ETF, then these will replace the default trading costs.

Frank Grossmann
    Participant

I use Excel, but if you trade with Interactive Brokers, then you can also use the “Rebalancing Tool” which lets you enter allocations as a percentage of your account. This tool will also create all necessary sell and buy orders.

Ivan Fisher
    Participant

Hi Frank ,

you are talking about the multiplier ?
    So if I take the existing NASDAQ strat with SRE of 5 ETF and add a multiplier of 2 , I should see an allocation of 40% for each stock instead of 20% ? ( that’s what I want). But if I change this value it throws an exception as soon as I try and save it

regards
    Ivan

Sam
    Participant

This produces only one row in csv (I assume current/latest ranking) for me… No history.

Alexander Horn
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan,

this is already implemented. If you combine your strategies into a Portfolio you can see the strategy alloctions and their ETF constituent’s allocation in the box to the left. See here as example: https://logical-invest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Portfolio-Optimization-Version-QT2-1024×531.png

These are the signals you´d generate and trade – benefit to the online version is that you select when to generate and trade them, online we always cut signals on the last day of month.

Ivan Fisher
    Participant

HI Alexander ,

but can I export all the portfolio allocations into a spreadsheet ? I think I can only eyeball them in QT if I’m correct ? ( sorry I’m not in front of PC, just guessing)

regards
    Ivan

Alexander Horn
    Keymaster

Yup, open the Performance log to see all historical allocations, can also export into csv. For a portfolio this report is on a consolidated strategy level, e.g. without the ETF details – which are available in the performance log of each strategy. See screenshot here: https://logical-invest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/PerformanceLog.jpg

For further details on main functionalities also see our Online Help Documentation.

Ivan Fisher
    Participant

HI Alexander ,

yeah that’s what I thought, need to go into each indiv sub strat to get the actual symbol allocation.

Could you add this as a feature in the future whereby one could generate a csv with all the allocations within the sub strats in a portfolio ?

regards
    Ivan

Ivan Fisher
    Participant

attached is the screenshot of the error

Lanemc
    Participant

I prefer FolioFn for trading. You can set the percentages of each Stock, ETF you trade in a portfolio and they will make the necessary buy/sell transactions to accomplish same. They calculate the stock shares down to 4 decimal places….

Alexander Horn
    Keymaster

please post the screenshot again, or send it by email to review.

Ivan Fisher
    Participant
    Ivan Fisher
    Participant

ok I’ve uploaded the screenshot again, I’m not sure why this function doesn’t seem to always work

also the ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’ doesn’t seem to be working either

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.