- 05/05/2022 at 1:42 pm #83401eagle4xParticipant
I’m new to this website and I’m considering a paid subscription.
Do the ETF’s and allocations in each portfolio change each month, and if so, do they change on the same day every month or on different days? And how are subscribers notified if any changes (email and or text)?05/05/2022 at 3:45 pm #83402VangelisKeymaster
All strategies rebalance in a predictable schedule, on the first business day of every month. Exceptions are the Maximum Yield and Crypto Top 2 strategies that additionally rebalance mid-month. Each subscriber receives a monthly newsletter email with their new portfolio allocations but can also just go online on the designated day and get the allocations, in cease the email fails.
Let us know if you have more questions.05/06/2022 at 12:12 pm #83409eagle4xParticipant
Your website says the signals are based on MPT. However, I read that there is also PMPT (post-modern portfolio theory), whereby “portfolio managers seek to understand and incorporate negative returns in their portfolio calculations.”
At least two ways to do that would be to either go to cash or change the portfolio to bear market ETF’s when there’s a downturn in the market…have you considered incorporating that in the algorithm?01/17/2023 at 10:37 am #84381PushpawParticipant
Hi, I’m new here and have a few questions.
1) I see that it is recommended to rebalance on first business day of the month. Is there more detail about recommended entry price for each ETF/stock and use limit orders until filled? Or is it recommended to set market orders before open and “fill at open” to get in as quickly as possible? Just curious.
2) As a registered free user, I see that current allocations are available to me. Is there a delay in when they are posted? What changes when I pay for the service?
3) I am a mac user so don’t think I can use QT software. Have read a few posts about website not updating allocations correctly. Was that a one-time thing or should I ensure I have access to QT before using this service?
David01/23/2023 at 7:44 am #84390VangelisKeymaster
1. Entry and exit prices are not that critical given we rebalance once or twice a month. You can place MOC (market on close) orders on the first day of the month or use a limit order during the trading day. You could also use a fill at open if the ETF is very liquid.
2. After the 30-day trial you will only see delayed allocations. Registering will unlock current allocations.
3. It’s rare but it doesn’t hurt having QT run on an old windows pc just in case.01/24/2023 at 1:50 pm #84393delamoinnParticipant
hi also new here…
can i add more than 1 stratagy to the “my portfoloio” page. right know in trial mode only allowing to add one at a time01/24/2023 at 3:53 pm #84395Patrick @ Logical-InvestKeymaster
Yes you can. On what page are you seeing this restriction?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.