Getting Started

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Getting Started

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Raj N.
    Participant

Thanks Vangelis. Is there any active promo going on on subscriptions that I can avail?

Vangelis
    Keymaster

I see you have registered with us before. New pricing:
    https://logical-invest.com/app/subscribe?newpricing

Raj N.
    Participant

Thanks Vangelis. The last time I subscribed, one of my biggest issues was how to start the portfolio. For example, if I wanted to start a position in leveraged UIS. Do I wait for the next signal and incrementally get in? But the next signal may not be in/out signal but rather just adjustment of percentages. Entering just one of the components seems dangerous to me, but also entering SPXL at this peak point of the market is also scary. What is your suggestion?

Also, if I subscribe, am I covered for the future price increases?

Thanks,

Vangelis
    Keymaster

Based on backtests it is better to just enter the positions. If you are unsure you can also scale-in but both sides at the same time. 
    As for the price, you are covered for the period you subscribe to. If you choose the yearly, you will be protected from any price increases for the year.

Raj N.
    Participant

Thanks again. I am going to subscribe.

Raj N.
    Participant

I am getting payment processing error. Trying to use discover. Is the site having issues?

Raj N.
    Participant

Can anyone help please? I am trying to subscribe but my payment is not getting processed. I checked with the credit card company and they are not receiving the payment request so it is getting rejected at the source.

Alexander Horn
    Keymaster

Hello Raj,

sorry for the trouble, but the site is working as normal, and a test subscription I just did went through without issues. Also cannot see any failed try reported, so it’s hard to say what’s happening.

Could you try with PayPal – this also allows you to enter your credit card in the next step. I will also email you..

Raj N.
    Participant

Thanks Alex. I don’t have a paypal account. I will try again with credit card and maybe you can check what’s going on.

Raj N.
    Participant

Looks like you don’t accept discover, even though the site seems to convey that it does. I tried Visa and that worked. The error message should say that discover is not accepted.

Alexander Horn
    Keymaster

Hi Raj,

you’re right, thought we’d support Discover, but as we’re handling payments with a European provider we do actually not. Same for Diners and JCB, so basically only Amex, Visa and Mastercard – should have known before, sorry. Cards shown on the checkout have been updated.

socoolme
    Participant

Hello there LI Team,

Backgorund:
    I am burnt with buy and hold and haven’t done anything to my 401K and looking at the big drop with the recent couple months. I realized I have to do something differently though it may be too late this time around. I have access to brokerage account under 401k and I believe I can have good flexibility to pick investments that I select. It would be heart breaking to liquidate the holdings and book the losses. I understand it has to be done if I want to find a different direction that will save this pain next time around.

Confusion:
    I am new and browsed through some material. I do not get the big picture. At a very basic level would one invest into strategy(ies) and follow whatever changes every month or or one would also have to start with a portfolio and then apply strategies to it. Do strategies have underlying funds or stocks that they are built with or they are just abstract algorithms kind of thing? If they aren’t abstract how could they have returns over year and monthly basis? Is any strategy can be applied to any portfolio or does it only work with its underlying funds?
    I see that there are three portfolios and they seem to have some holdings under them. They do have their own performance numbers. Hypothetically If I select one portfolio and one strategy and try to build my investment mix, wouldn’t there be a conflict i.e. the portfolio would have some holdings that are selected and the strategy may have a bunch of other holdings. How would they work together, what would be the holdings in such a mix if that is possible, and how would be the expected performance in that situation?

I am looking for something relatively simple to get started with. I would much prefer if I could pick a strategy or a few and follow them for some time without having to select a portfolio, or just select a portfolio and follow it without adding a strategy. My hope is that then I can see how things work, and actual returns would match the numbers that are recorded and shared here. Without that I believe it will be very difficult to figure out what I built and was it translated accurately to my account and monitor the results and try to match it to the service. I can spend some time on evenings or weekends and get build my understanding.

Also, moderators is it possible to extend a trial of the subscription? I would find it very helpful if that could be done. Thank you very much.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.