Crypto & Leveraged Top 2 Strategy is a Premium Strategy

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Crypto & Leveraged Top 2 Strategy is a Premium Strategy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Henk.jd
    Participant

I susbscribed on the “All Portfolios” tier but the CRT2 strategy does not appear included because the current allocations show as delayed by one month. What am I missing?

In the strategy description page it shows an upgrade option. When I click on “upgrade” there is no “Premium Strategy” option.
    So which subscription option is necessary?
    All Portfolios
    OR
    Professional Individual*

Thanks in advance!

Yes, the All Portfolios subscription does include access to the Crypto Strategy. Can you try to force reloading the page in your browser in case it is using a cached version? On Windows, press Ctrl+F5 and on Mac, Apple+R.

Please let us know if that works or not.

Henk.jd
    Participant

Thanks, that worked

DWoods
    Participant

I’m loving this strategy!!!!

Vangelis
    Keymaster

Of course you would! It’s like you long time favorite 3xUIS but version 2 ;)
    Watch out the draw-downs, though!

DWoods
    Participant

What I really love is the simplicity of it. Just 2 stocks split 50/50 that rebalances twice monthly. Very some to execute vs those with three or more stocks.

Yes, I’m aware if the drawdown impacts, but I’m a long-term investor that can handle it knowing the potential future rewards are well worth the risks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.