Crypto & Leveraged Top 2 Strategy is a Premium Strategy

Home Forums Logical Invest Forum Crypto & Leveraged Top 2 Strategy is a Premium Strategy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Henk.jd
    Participant

I susbscribed on the “All Portfolios” tier but the CRT2 strategy does not appear included because the current allocations show as delayed by one month. What am I missing?

In the strategy description page it shows an upgrade option. When I click on “upgrade” there is no “Premium Strategy” option.
    So which subscription option is necessary?
    All Portfolios
    OR
    Professional Individual*

Thanks in advance!

Yes, the All Portfolios subscription does include access to the Crypto Strategy. Can you try to force reloading the page in your browser in case it is using a cached version? On Windows, press Ctrl+F5 and on Mac, Apple+R.

Please let us know if that works or not.

Henk.jd
    Participant

Thanks, that worked

DWoods
    Participant

I’m loving this strategy!!!!

Vangelis
    Keymaster

Of course you would! It’s like you long time favorite 3xUIS but version 2 ;)
    Watch out the draw-downs, though!

DWoods
    Participant

What I really love is the simplicity of it. Just 2 stocks split 50/50 that rebalances twice monthly. Very some to execute vs those with three or more stocks.

Yes, I’m aware if the drawdown impacts, but I’m a long-term investor that can handle it knowing the potential future rewards are well worth the risks.

Howard
    Participant

For the crypto portion of the exposure, do you guys use a listed product or manage the crypto separately? It’s easier to manage it all under one umbrella but listed options like GBTC and COINXBE have their own challenges. GBTC is trading at deep discount to NAV and COINXBE is only listed in certain European stock exchanges and is denominated in EUR. Have you guys considered using “crypto stocks” like Microstrategy and Marathon Blockchain as proxy?

Vangelis
    Keymaster

If you are based in the U.S. and use a major brokerage you should be able to either use Bitcoin spot (Interactive Brokers via Paxos), the BITO ETF (most brokerages) or Bitcoin CME Futures.

Non-US customers hava an even bigger choice including Canadian, E.U. based or Swiss ETFs.

Another option is the Grayscale Trusts (ETHE and GBTC) which should be available through most brokers. They are both currently trading at significant discounts to their NAV. Here is a brief analysis on Seeking Alpha that talks about the discount.

DWoods
    Participant

I’ve noticed that the strategy didn’t update mid month and that the last update was April 12th.

Vangelis
    Keymaster

True. We had a a minor technical problem. It has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.

DWoods
    Participant

Thanks

DWoods
    Participant

This drawdown is a gut punch…ughhhh

Participant

Somebody from Europe using this strategy? Could you explain which European ETF’s you are using?
    I have been searching but couldn’t find any 3x leveraged ones.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.