The Portfolio Optimizer backtests thousands of combinations of portfolios to find the top
performers for your target metric over a range of returns (CAGR).
The result is a risk/reward curve, known as the Efficient Frontier,
that you can use to select a portfolio that best meets your investment objectives.
1. Select a diverse set of strategies or ETFs,
2. Set the minimum and maximum allocation you want to allow for each,
3. Select the metric you want to optimize for,
4. Choose the period to run the backtest over,
5. Select the maximum number of strategies or ETFs you want to have in the result portfolios
(a lot of strategies can result in a lot of ETFs in your final portfolio).
6. Select "Optimize" and view your results below.
Select the benchmarks to be displayed for comparisons when viewing strategies and portfolios.
Once you save, your previous portfolio will be overwritten.