- For the first time in 2016 every single strategy we offer shows positive results.
- The average return of our strategies is 8.5%, compared to 2.7% for the SPY.
- Ten of eleven them are outperforming the S&P500 etf (SPY). Returns range from from a low 1.9% for GMR to a high 23% for our leveraged Universal Strategy.
Some interesting observations:
- The Nasdaq 100 strategy has performed exceptionally well since it’s introduction. In the chart you can compare back-tested results to ‘live trading’ results from the time the strategy was offered to subscribers.
- The Bug Leveraged strategy is running at almost 200% leverage and is recovering fast, returning 7% for the year and almost ready to break into new highs after a difficult 2015.
- The Universal Investment Strategy has proven to be a stable core portfolio choice by cutting down risk and returning a solid performance as the equity line reaches a new multi-year high for 2016.
Here are the detailed performances as of 6/16/2016:
|symbol||year to date % ▴||3 month %||1 month %||1 day %||60 day volatility||60 day correlation||3 month Sharpe||12 month Sharpe||36 month Sharpe||LastModified: 6/16/2016|