Investment Portfolios made simple
Rule-based and transparent investment strategies
Our TOP 3 strategies average performance for 2017
Logical invest is a pioneer in building transparent, rules-based investment strategies that you can trade in your own account, including 401k and IRAs. The strategies allow investors to participate intelligently in core assets like Equities, Bonds, Gold and Volatility Harvesting.
PORTFOLIO OF STRATEGIES
Our portfolios consist of multiple rules-based strategies. We combine them to create institutional level portfolios. And yet they are easy to trade, once a month using simple ETFs.
Our forever-free U.S. Sector Strategy to get you started!
Our U.S. Sector strategy invests in the best performing U.S. sectors while hedging risk by allocating to Treasuries, Gold or by shorting underperforming sectors.
It rebalances monthly.
You can follow it and trade it in your own account using ETFs.
Our Strategies performances
THE LOGICAL-INVEST MARKET OUTLOOK
Subscribe to our Monthly Outlook Newsletter and receive investment strategy news, extensive up-to-date performance figures as well as our latest view on the markets.
We value your privacy and will will not share your private data with third parties. You may unscubscribe at any time.
- Blends our strategies into a simple portfolio. Choose from our Conservative, Moderate and Aggressive portfolios you can trade.
- Customize your portfolio by getting full access to all our strategies and tools.
- Create new strategies and combine them into custom portfolios. Advisors & Managers $500-750/month based on AUM.
- Open a managed account with EPG and let them trade our portfolios or strategies.
- Access our online tools to research and blend ETFs and strategies into a virtual portfolio.
We take pride in being a small diverse team with very different backrounds. What we do share is a passion for logical, rules-based investing.
A PLACE FOR SELF DIRECTED INVESTORS
- Access to graphs and statistics (returns, Drawdown, Sharpe, etc) for major ETFs.
- Create portfolios from various ETFs and test historical performance.
- Participate in our open forums to ask questions, share ideas and learn about strategies and investing.
- Power users can use our QuantTrader software, create your own unique strategies and combine them into fully custom, institutional level portfolios.